Synopses & Reviews
Professional certification opens opportunities for career advancement.
The Certified Professional Secretary (CPS®) and the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP®) Examination Review Series provides valuable assistance to anyone preparing for the CPS and CAP Examinations. The Series focuses on key topics test-takers must know in order to pass the exams. It is the only examination preparation series produced in conjunction with the International Association of Administrative Professionals® (IAAP®). Take the next step toward increasing your confidence and earning respect from your employers and peers.
These books are designed to help you prepare for the new test outline to be offered beginning November 2004. The Series guides effective study techniques:
- Key examples are emphasized.
- Difficult concepts are illustrated.
- New Feature: "Checkpoint" sections within each chapter offer practice as readers work through new material.
- "For Your Review," end-of-chapter, exam-like questions offer you a chance to assess your own performance on the exam.
- Term review, with text page references, reinforces essential vocabulary.
- Glossaries at the end of each book provide accessible reference.
- A comprehensive practice exam simulates the testing environment and provides even more practice.
You can also purchase all three books in an interactive online format that includes all material found in the CPS and CAP Examination Series texts plus automated assessment feedback. Learn more by visiting www.prenhall.com
Table of Contents
Basic Management Principles
Recruitment, Selection, and Performance Evaluation
Legal and Ethical Issues
Job Analysis, Training, and Development
Compensation, Benefits, and Record Keeping 00
Accounting Procedures and Analysis
Financial Statement Analysis and Managerial Accounting