Synopses & Reviews
The short text includes approximately 30 real cases on manufacturing businesses. The text presents Terry Hill's well-known Order Winner Criteria. This is his strategy for manufacturing.
Table of Contents
1. International Comparisons
2. Developing a Manufacturing Strategy-Principles and Concepts
3. Order-Winners and Qualifiers
4. Developing a Manufacturing Strategy-Methodology
5. Process Choice
6. Product Profiling
7. Focused ManufacturingPrinciples and Concepts
9. Make or Buy and Managing the Supply Chain
10. Manufacturing Infrastructure Development
11. Accounting, Finance and Manufacturing Strategy
Case 1: Anonke Apparel Company, Limited
Case 2: Aztec Holdings, Inc.
Case 3: Control Electronics Inc.
Case 4: Franklin, Singleton and Cotton
Case 5: Hoffman Tobacco
Case 6: HQ Injection Molding Company
Case 7: Klein Products
Case 8: Meta Products
Case 9: Millstone Packaging
Case 10: Nolan and Warner PLC
Case 11: Norex Printing Services
Case 12: Ontario Packaging
Case 13: Peterson Carton Services
Case 14: Precision Steel PLC
Case 15: Ransom Electronic Products
Case 16: Rumack Pharmaceuticals
Case 17: Sherpin
Case 18: Shire Products
Case 19: Tama Electronics Inc.
Case 20: The Great Nuclear Fizzle at Old B &W
Case 21: Tyndall Furniture Company (A)
Case 22: Tyndall Furniture Company (B)
Case 23: Tyndall Furniture Company (C)
Case 24: Winkler, A.G.