Synopses & Reviews
Who Needs the Ivy League?
This handsome metal box features a complete business education, courtesy of the distinguished faculty at mental_floss magazine.
• Our comprehensive textbook, Business School in 96 Pages
• 10 Captains of Industry Trading Cards
• 10 Case Study Flash Cards
• Final Exam Trivia Challenge
• Rolled College Diploma with Real Latin Words
With Law School in a Box and Med School in a Box, Quirk Books and mental_floss magazine brought affordable postgraduate education to some 50,000 eager students. Now the world's #1 boxed university is expanding its curriculum to include MBA Degree in a Box, an advanced course in business education for the low price of $14.95. Your study materials include:
- Business School in 96 Pages: Your Comprehensive Textbook
- 10 Heroes of the Boardroom Trading Cards
- 10 CEO Case Study Cards
- A fiendishly complicated business-trivia final exam
- A rolled diploma with real Latin words
Packed with entertaining trivia about Henry Ford, Donald Trump, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and more, MBA Degree in a Box is the perfect gift for businesspeople of all ages from the highest-ranked boxed business school in the world
About the Author
Ethan Trex spent four years working towards a doctorate in health economics at the Wharton School before escaping to freelance writing and the promise of a better dress code. He has coauthored three other books with needlessly long titles, including Faking It: How to Seem Like a Better Person Without Actually Improving Yourself. He can’t believe that IKEA’s technically a charity, either.