Synopses & Reviews
- Real-world scenarios from seasoned professionals
- Hundreds of challenging review questions and electronic flashcards
- Enhanced troubleshooting
- Updated coverage of Windows Server 2003 R2
- Exclusive WinSim 2003 OS simulator plus a test engine
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including
- Managing and maintaining physical and logical devices
- Managing users, computers and groups
- Managing and maintaining access to resources
- Managing and maintaining a server environment
- Managing and implementing disaster recovery
- This exam (70290) is a core requirement for both the MCSA and MCSE
- Updated to cover the latest exam version, which includes questions on Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP Professional SP2
- The CD-ROM features our exclusive WinSim simulation program plus a testing engine, hundreds of sample questions, a PDF of the book, and flashcards
About the Author
, MCT, MCSE, works as a consultant writing technical documentation, developing courseware, and managing networks.
James Chellis, MCT, MCSE, is CEO of Comcourse, Inc., an online learning provider that delivers informatino technology courses through career colleges nationwide.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Installing, Licensing, and Updating Windows Server 2003.
Chapter 2. Configuring Windows Server 2003 Hardware.
Chapter 3. Managing Users, Groups, and Computers.
Chapter 4. Managing Disks.
Chapter 5. Accessing Files and Folders.
Chapter 6. Managing Web Services.
Chapter 7. Managing Printing.
Chapter 8. Administering Terminal Services.
Chapter 9. Optimizing Windows Server 2003.
Chapter 10. Performing System Recovery Functions.