Synopses & Reviews
The Only Certification Study System Based on 200,000+ Hours of IT Training Experience
- 100% Complete Coverage--All official test objectives for Exam 70-227 are covered in detail
- Hands-on Exercises--Step-by-step instruction modeled after classroom labs
- Exam Watch--Warnings based on thorough post-exam research identifying the most troublesome exam topics and how to answer them correctly
- Three Types of Practice Questions--Knowledge, scenario, and lab-based questions, all with in-depth answers
- From the Classroom--Discussions of important issues direct from the classrooms of Global Knowledge's award-winning instructors
Full coverage of the topics you need to review, including how to:
- Install, configure, and deploy Microsoft ISA Server
- Create and manage ISA enterprise and array policies
- Configure and manage the ISA Server cache
- Perform system hardening
- Install the firewall client software
- Configure secure network address translation clients
- Configure packet filtering and routing rules
- Configure bandwidth rules and application filters
- Configure Web and server publishing
- Set up the H.323 Gatekeeper Service
- Configure VPN access
- Monitor and optimize ISA Server
CD-ROM features full CertTrainer CBT software and the new ExamSim test engine--more than 300 questions on CD
- e-Training--Self-paced review of key ISA Server 2000 topics, including exam tips
- In-depth Links--Need more explanation? Topically relevant links provide detailed instruction
- CertCams--Instructional ISA Server 2000 video animations demonstrate key topics
- Skill Assessment--Test your knowledge with more than 250 challenging practice exam questions
- Score Reports--Indicate subject areas requiring further study
- Complete Practice Exam--A realistic MCSE exam with questions found only on the CD-ROM
- Review Mode--Analyze what you got wrong and why
- Detailed Answers--Explain why the correct options are right and why the incorrect options are wrong
- Score Report--Provides an overall assessment of your performance
- E-book--Electronic, searchable version of the Study Guide
The only classroom-based training and self-assessment system! Osborne's MCSE ISA Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Study Guide provides 100% complete coverage of all Microsoft exam objectives for exam 70-227. Based on 200,000+ hours of IT training experience, the book contains hundreds of practice exam questions and hands-on exercises. The CD-ROM features full CertTrainer CBT software with interactive tutorials and lab simulations, plus the new ExamSim adaptive test engine. A second CD-ROM includes the full version of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 Enterprise Edition 120 Day Evaluation so you can practice while you prepare for your exam.
This resource offers complete coverage of exam 70-227, installing, configuring, and administering Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2000 objectives. It also includes exercises, over 250 exam questions, helpful diagrams and real-world scenarios.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Microsoft ISA Server 2000.
ISA Server Deployment Considerations.
Installing Microsoft ISA Server.
Exploring ISA Enterprise Policy.
Managing Enterprise and Array Policies.
Configuring and Managing the ISA Server Cache.
Introduction to the ISA Firewall.
Configuring and Managing ISA Arrays.
Setting Up ISA Clients.
Configuring Packet Filtering and Routing Rules.
Configuring Bandwidth Rules and Application Filters.
H.323 Gatekeeper Configuration.
Dial-up Configuration and Virtual Private Networking.
Monitoring ISA Server.
Optimizing ISA Server.
TCP Port Number Reference.
About the Web Site.