Synopses & Reviews
Bullies. Cliques. Peer pressure. Teenage girls have had enough Mean Chicks, Cliques, and Dirty Tricks is the first book to give teenage girls the lowdown on everyday issues in today's tough girl world, from gossip to gangs. Girl guru ?Dr. Erika? has talked to more than 1,000 girls about the major issues in their lives and compiled lots of fun and useful information to help smart girls empower themselves against mean chicks:
- First Facts - breaks down the attitudes and symptoms of mean chicks
- Cool quotes - offers advice and real-life lessons from girls around the globe
- Pop quizzes - helps determine who could be targets of mean-chick behavior
- Power points - fun sayings and proverbs from smart people to give girls hope
- Rx - advice to help girls remedy bad situations
With amazing facts and awesome attitude, Mean Chicks, Cliques, and Dirty Tricks helps teenagers gather the girl power they need to survive and thrive
With amazing facts and awesome attitude, Mean Chicks, Cliques, and Dirty Tricks helps teens gather the girl power they need to survive and thrive!
This is the real girl's guide to getting through the day with smarts and style.
A guide for coping with girls who are mean to other girls, using the words of teenagers to explore how the meanness can get started, forms it may take, and what can be done to stop it.