Synopses & Reviews
- All chapters have been updated, revised, and streamlined to improve the overall flow of information and aid in student comprehension and retention
- A new chapter, Bacterial Genetics, reviews basic genetics and moves on to focus on transformation, conjugation, and transduction as strategies of genetic exchange in bacteria
- Includes the latest epidemiological data, new information on antibiotic resistance, and current discussions on new emerging diseases
- A new design and art program allow students to focus more sharply on important concepts.
- An Instructors ToolKit CD-ROM includes a PowerPoint Image Bank, PowerPoint Lecture Slides, Chapter Summaries, and a Test Bank