Synopses & Reviews
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2000 STEP BY STEP is the easiest and fastest way to teach yourself to use the latest version of Microsoft’s powerful relational database program. Work through every lesson to complete the full course, or do individual lessons to learn just the skills you need. Either way, you learn at your optimum pace from the teacher who knows you best—you.
With this book and Microsoft Access 2000, you’ll learn to:
- Enter and view data—view, add, and edit data using forms and tables; sort and filter records; preview and print reports; create mailing labels
- Create and expand databases—create new tables; relate tables and databases; work with external data
- Turn data into meaningful information—design queries and analyze data; merge data from two tables into one form
- Refine your database—customize forms and reports; present reports more effectively; present grouped data in a report
- Take your database to the world—create a set of interactive data access pages with the data access page designer; use the Office Web components with your other Office programs
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
Instructs the user on getting the most out of this database by offering easy lessons that include clear objectives and real-world business examples, and includes a CD with practice files which are tightly integrated with the lessons. Original. 55,000 first printing. (Beginners).
Generate, analyze, and create reports on paper, online, or in HTML format without hours of work with the help of Access 2000. This title instructs the beginning to advanced user on getting the most out of the powerful relational database. The CD-ROM features practice files that are integrated with the lessons.
System requirements for accompanying computer disc: Windows 95; Windows 98; and Windows NT.
About the Author
Catapult, Inc., is a national software training company. Their classrooms provide instructor-led Performance-Based Training nationwide in open-enrollment classes as well as in private, dedicated classes at customer sites.