Synopses & Reviews
MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2000 STEP BY STEP is the easiest and fastest way to teach yourself to use the latest upgrade of Microsoft’s popular desktop slide presentation program. Work through every lesson to complete the full course, or do individual lessons to learn just the skills you need. Either way, you learn at your optimum pace from the teacher who knows you best—you.
With this book and Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, you’ll learn to:
- Create, deliver, and print slide presentations
- Outline your ideas and add and modify text
- Apply and modify templates
- Implement color schemes
- Add clip art, charts, and graphs; draw and modify objects
- Create a presentation using Microsoft Office multimedia files
- Publish your presentations for viewing on the Internet or intranets
- Broadcast your presentations in real time over the Internet or intranets
- Share a presentation in an online meeting
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program. Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx
A self-paced training system allows the user to get the most out of a popular presentation graphics program and includes a companion CD which offers lesson-appropriate practice files. Original. 40,000 first printing. (Intermediate).
Easy-to-follow lessons that include clear objectives and real-world examples on the new features of PowerPoint 2000. The CD-ROM contains practice files that are tightly integrated with the lessons. A special binding stays flat when the book is open.
About the Author
Perspection, Inc. is a technology training company committed to providing information to help people communicate, make decisions, and solve problems.