Synopses & Reviews
Part of a series of specialized guides on System Center - this book delivers a focused drilldown into designing runbooks for Orchestrator workflow management solutions. Series editor Mitch Tulloch and a team of System Center experts provide concise technical guidance as they step you through key design concepts, criteria, and tasks.
About the Author
David Ziembicki, a senior architect with Microsoft Services, has deep expertise in private and hybrid cloud solutions, virtualization, and datacenter automation. Aaron Cushner is a lead architect in the Datacenter Program team in Microsoft Services, focusing on datacenter automation and self-service for private and hybrid cloud solutions. Andreas Rynes, a lead architect in the Datacenter Program team in Microsoft Services, specializes in automation and management for datacenter solutions. Series Editor Mitch Tulloch is a Microsoft MVP recognized for his contributions supporting those who deploy and use Microsoft platforms, products, and solutions.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introducing System Center 2012
- Chapter 2: System Center Orchestrator
- Chapter 3: Orchestrator architecture and deployment
- Chapter 4: Modular runbook design and development
- Chapter 5: Orchestrator runbook best practices and patterns
- Chapter 6: Modular runbook example
- Chapter 7: Calling and executing Orchestrator runbooks
- Windows PowerShell source code for core component runbooks
- Steps to set up VMM to SM integration
- About the authors