Synopses & Reviews
Youre beyond the basics, so dive in and really put your Word documents to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. Its all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Word 2013—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Master the tools to expertly organize, edit, and present your content
- Craft professional-looking documents with Themes, Quick Style Sets, and Building Blocks
- Add visual impact with SmartArt diagrams, charts, pictures, and drawings
- Organize and clarify content with effective tables and charts
- Use cross-references, tables of contents, and indexes in more-complex documents
- Publish blogs and web pages directly from Word
- Coauthor and collaborate on documents in real time -- and help keep them secure
- Use macros, content controls, and other automation features
About the Author
Katherine Murray has written more than 60 computer books, including Microsoft Office 2010 Plain & Simple, Microsoft Word 2010 Plain & Simple, and Microsoft Word 2010 Inside Out. She specializes in teaching people and businesses how to improve their productivity using Microsoft technologies, and she loves the freedom that comes along with the “work virtually anywhere” approach Office 365 offers.