Synopses & Reviews
minutemeals has it down to a system, an easy way to enjoy a complete dinner, including dessert, in only 20 minutes!
- The menugameplan organizes the meal effortlessly; just follow the simple step-by-step plan and create a gourmet meal.
- Each menu also has a handy at-a-glance shopping list for a quick in-and-out at the store.
- There is a list of ingredients from your pantrythings you most likely have on handno shopping needed.
- luckyforyou and headsup tips round out the menu with helpful advice to make the recipes even easier.
When you follow the minutemeals system, youre never too busy to cook a real dinner! Youll also enjoy:
- 150 tempting gourmet menuscomplete with dessert
- most-requested menus from www.minutemeals.com
- an entire chapter of health-conscious menus
- complete nutrition information
Plus, quick-cooking tips from Jacques Pépin, Graham Kerr, and Nick Malgieri.
A complete meal (including dessert) in 20 minutes! Unbelievable? Not with theexperts from minutemeals, who provide gourmet-quality meals in mere minutes,using clever shortcuts, dovetailing and their creative cooking expertise. This unique cookbook contains 150 innovative, delicious menus for a complete dinner (with dessert!) in 20 minutes or less. Each menu includes tips, nutrition information, and a shopping list.
All the menus feature a handy, at-a-glance shopping list for a quick, in-and-out trip to the store and a list of ingredients from your pantry - those things you most likely have on hand with no special shopping needed. Helpful tips round out the menus with practical advice to make the recipes even easier. The menu gameplans help organize the meal effortlessly: just follow the step-by-step plan and create a gourmet meal.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Soup and Main-Course Salad Menus.
Chapter 2: Poultry Menus.
Chapter 3: Meat Menus.
Chapter 4: Seafood Menus.
Chapter 5: Pasta, Grain, and Legume Menus.
Chapter 6: Quick and Healthy Menus.