Synopses & Reviews
- Authoritative guidebooks to the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central and South America, and Asia and the Pacific
- Expert authors who provide unique insight into places and people
- Suggested travel strategies for varying trip lengths and travel needs
- Can't-miss sights, restaurants, and accommodations all marked with the ( symbol
- Detailed information on transportation, outdoor recreation, shopping, and nightlife
- Color photos, B&W photos and illustrations, and maps
- Details on fly-fishing at Sur Chico, following the path of Pablo Neruda in Santiago, wine-tasting in Chile's Heartland, and white-water rafting in Patagonia
- Trip ideas include: Best of Chile, 10 Days Skiing in the Andes, Exploring Wine Country, Exploring Chilean Highlights, and more
Positioned between the Pacific and the Andes, Chile offers rich history in its Northern region, a blend of entertainment, culture, and skiing in the boroughs of Santiago, remote corners in the Atacama Desert, a glorious wine-country in its Heartland and the ultra-private Easter Island. Moon Chile
provides you with all of the essential details needed to discover these can't-miss sites, the world's most isolated island, and more.
South American resident and Chilean consummate, author Wayne Bernahardson gives you all of the appropriate information to help make your adventure in Chile truly unique. Wayne's insightful and fun travel suggestions include the Best of Chile, 10 Days Skiing in the Andes, Exploring Wine Country, and Exploring Chilean highlights.
Whether you are eager to experience fly fishing at Sur Chico, partake of the Patagonian mystique or follow the paths of Chilean poet Pablo Neruda, Moon Chile is your resourceful guide. With expert writers, first-rate strategic advice, and an essential dose of humor, Moon ensures that travelers have an uncommon and entirely satisfying experience — and a few new stories to tell.