Synopses & Reviews
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what youve learned; files included
- Online pre-test to assess your readiness
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
Exam 77-853: MOS Microsoft Office OneNote 2010
Companion Content includes:
- Practice files for the exam
- Fully searchable eBook
- Sample chapters from OneNote STEP BY STEP books from Microsoft Press (TBD)
Special Offer: Exam discount plus free online pre-test! • Get 25% off your MOS exam fee and a free Microsoft Official Pre-Test from Certiport • Use the pre-test to assess your skill level and get feedback on your results. • See details on the Certiport offer page inside
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft OneNote 2010 by earning a MOS certification. This official Study Guide is designed to help you practice and prepare for MOS Exam 77-853: OneNote 2010, and features:
- Full objective-by-objective coverage
- Procedures and hands-on practice tasks
- Ready-made, downloadable practice files
- Exam-discount offer from Certiport
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with OneNote 2010—and earn the credential that proves it!
About the Author
John Pierce was a Microsoft employee for nearly 12 years and now enjoys being a freelance writer and editor. He is the author of Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Track, the coauthor of Microsoft Small Business Kit, and has contributed to numerous other books about Microsoft software.