Synopses & Reviews
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 Excel Expert Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned
- Includes downloadable practice files
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office and earn the credential that proves it!
About the Author
Mark Dodge has coauthored several popular books on Excel, including Microsoft Excel 2010 Inside Out.
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Exams 77-427 and 77-428: Microsoft Excel 2013 Expert
- Chapter 1: Manage and Share Workbooks
- Chapter 2: Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
- Chapter 3: Create Advanced Formulas
- Chapter 4: Create Advanced Charts and Tables