Synopses & Reviews
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 Word Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned
- Includes downloadable practice files
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
About the Author
has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986 and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently.
Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for the Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms) and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Exam 77-418 Microsoft Word 2013
- Chapter 1: Create and Manage Documents
- Chapter 2: Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Chapter 3: Create Tables and Lists
- Chapter 4: Apply References
- Chapter 5: Insert and Format Objects
- About the Author