Synopses & Reviews
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Office! Designed to help you practice and prepare for the 2013 Word Expert Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams, this all-in-one study guide features:
- Full, objective-by-objective exam coverage
- Easy-to-follow procedures and illustrations to review essential skills
- Hands-on practice tasks to apply what you've learned
- Includes downloadable practice files
Use the in-depth exam prep, practice, and review to help advance your proficiency with Microsoft Office—and earn the credential that proves it!
About the Author
John Pierce is a writer with Microsoft's Information Worker New Markets group and a former editor and writer at Microsoft Press. He is the author of Microsoft Office Access 2003 Inside Track.
Table of Contents
- Taking a Microsoft Office Specialist Exam
- Exams 77-425 and 77-426 Microsoft Word 2013 Expert
- Chapter 1: Manage and Share Documents
- Chapter 2: Design Advanced Documents
- Chapter 3: Create Advanced References
- Chapter 4: Create Custom Word Elements