Synopses & Reviews
- New--Readiness Review Suite featuring 425 questions and multiple testing options
- New--In-depth coverage of Exam 70-271 objectives written by an exam-certified author--plus instructive case studies and troubleshooting scenarios
- New--180-day evaluation version of Windows XP
- New--eBook in PDF format; Pocket PC-ready
- New--Microsoft Computer Dictionary, Fifth Edition, eBook
Full title: 'MCDST Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-271) Supporting US and Troubleshooting a Microsoft Windows XP Operating Systems'.
In-depth coverage of Exam 70-271 objectives are written by an exam-certified author who offers instructive case studies and troubleshooting scenarios. The new Readiness Review Suite features 425 questions and multiple testing options, and the CD includes a 180-day evaluation version of Windows XP.
About the Author
Walter Glenn is a freelance consultant, writer, and editor in Huntsville, Alabama. He has been working in the computer industry for over a decade and provides solutions for small-to medium-sized businesses. Walter is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Trainer who specializes in Internet and networking technologies.