Synopses & Reviews
From swanky yachts to shadowy streets, layers of history make this area an enthralling one for any visitor: wherever you are in the Bay of Naples, Vesuvius dominates the landscape. This combination of volcanology with society has created the intoxicating city of Naples, and formed the fascinating historical site of Pompeii. This FootprintFocus guide ensures you make the best of your trip, including details on the best places to eat, sleep and enjoy it bel far niente (the beauty of doing nothing).
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Naples, Pompeii, Vesuvius & Herculaneum
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
· Includes information on tour operators and activities, from finding the finest art to the tastiest pizza.
· Detailed maps for Milan and other key destinations.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Naples (Includes Pompeii, Vesuvius & Herculaneum) provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of Italys most captivating regions.
The content of the Footprintfocus Naples (Includes Pompeii, Vesuvius & Herculaneum) guide has been extracted from Footprints Naples & Amalfi Coast Full-Color Guide.
Whether you are negotiating the labyrinthine streets of Naples or exploring the history and impact of mainland Europes only active volcano, FootprintFocus Naples (Includes Pompeii, Vesuvius & Herculaneum) provides concise yet comprehensive coverage of this fascinating region.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of todays travelers. Naples (Includes Pompeii, Vesuvius & Herculaneum) provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you dont.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to do
About the Author
Nick Bruno is Anglo-Italian, a journalist and travel writer born and brought up in Islington, North London. He has lived in Naples, Venice, Manchester and Dundee and travelled all over. The childhood high of stumbling around in a fibreglass, orange alien suit on a Shepperton Studios moonscape, for a Milky Bar advert, has been hard to eclipse though.