Synopses & Reviews
"Burian and Caputo share the secrets to making great photographs in this engaging and informative guide."
* Making photographs of people, landscapes, and wildlife
* How-to tips from ten of National Geographic's top photographers
* Charts for selecting the right film, filter, and exposure
* Cameras, lenses, and maintenance
* Using existing light and flash
* Tips on effective composition
* Computers and photography
* Travel tips and gear
* Photography Web sites
Includes bibliographical references (p. 357-359) and index.