Synopses & Reviews
There's a time to run and a time to stand....
The Yuuzhan Vong have shattered the New Republic's promise of peace throughout the galaxy. System by system, they bring death and enslavement to all they encounter. Even the Jedi have failed to slow the merciless advance of this dark tide. As this terrible threat from beyond the galaxy's edge pushes closer to Coruscant, the need for great heroes grows ever more dire.
This sourcebook features:
• New prestige classes, feats, species, ships, and starship combat tactics
• New archetypes with statistics for play at low, medium, and high levels
• Rules for the Yuuzhan Vong, including their soldiers and priests, ships, weapons, and equipment
• Action-packed adventure seeds designed for mid- to high-level characters
• Game statistics for characters from The New Jedi Order novels, including Vector Prime, Onslaught, Ruin, Hero's Trial, Jedi Eclipse, Balance Point, Conquest, Rebirth, and Star by Star
To use this sourcebook, you also need the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook.
This sourcebook provides a wealth of pertinent information on weapon, ship, and on-player character statistics and also includes a brief history and current state of the galaxy. of full-color art. of color maps.
About the Author
JD Wiker is a game designer with Wizards of the Coast and has contributed to numerous Star Wars products, including Secrets of Tatooine
and The Dark Side Sourcebook
. He lives in Washington state.
Steve Miller has been a writer for 10 years. Most recently, he has been lending his talents to roleplaying game products from Wizards of the coast, Inc. He resides in Washington.