Synopses & Reviews
Dr. George Kessler's revolutionary 12-week program-designed specifically for women-offers treatment advice to help women increase knee strength, reverse degenerative knee problems and eliminate pain.
Includes information on:
- What mainstream medicine offers women with knee pain-and what it doesn't
- The importance of good posture
- How unbalanced hormones can take a toll on joints and what to do about it
- What to eat in order to ease joint pain
- Mind-body factors
- Nutritional supplements and alternative approaches
- Body mechanics, posture corrections, and knee exercises that really work-in just a few minutes a day
About the Author
Dr. George J. Kessler has a private practice in general and complementary medicine and pain management in New York City. He is an attending physician at New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell Campus; a clinical instructor in medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine; and a clinical assistant professor at the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine.