Synopses & Reviews
Authors Brian Tracy and Mark Thompson offer the listener a seven-step method to achieve greater business success in any market. They bring a combined 50 years of practical experience consulting, training and teaching their ideas to over 10,000 businesses. They share powerful, practical, proven methods and strategies to generate more sales, revenues and profits than the competition. Each concept and principle is illustrated with stories and examples from current businesses and businesspeople, who are achieving GREAT results, in competitive markets.
The Listener will learn how to:
- Become a GREAT leader, both in personality and performance, and get better results than ever before
- Surround himself with GREAT people- talented, competent good team players- who can get the job done
- Develop a GREAT business plan, a well-thought out blueprint for business success, clarifying his values, vision, mission, purpose and goals and how he plans to carry them out
- Offer a GREAT product or service, which determines 90% of his success, triggering the response, "This is a GREAT product!"
- Design a GREAT marketing plan that enables him to attract more and better qualified customers than his competition
- Perfect a GREAT sales process, one that consistently converts interested prospects into paying customers
- Create a GREAT customer experience so that people will want to do business with him again and again, and bring their friends.
These are the strategies that are practiced by virtually all of the successful companies in every industry. Listeners will learn the essential things they must do to survive and thrive in today's business climate, as well as the tools to measure their progress and success in every area.
About the Author
One of the world's most widely known business speakers and a leading authority on the development of human potential and personal effectiveness, Brian Tracy addresses more than 250,000 people each year in corporations large and small, all over the world, on the subjects of strategy, management, personnel selection, hiring, firing, and motivating people. He has worked in 22 different businesses, often starting at the bottom and moving up to the executive suite. He is the founder of Brian Tracy International and is the author of numerous bestselling books and has produced more than 300 audio and video programs.