Synopses & Reviews
Dealing with the basics of the Christian life, this simple, informal book offers counsel from both the biblical text and human experience. More than 1,000,000 copies in print.
About the Author
ROBERT A. COOK was chancellor of the King's College, Briarcliff Manor, New York. He conducted a radio ministry at the King's College and served as president of the National Religious Broadcasters Association.c.1977
Table of Contents
1. What Happened to Me?
2. How Long Will This New-Found Joy Last?
3. The Battle Ahead
4. How Do I Act Like A Christian?
5. What to Do About the Bible?
6. How Can I Pray?
7. Do I Have to Testify?
8. What Shall I do with My Life?
9. Worldliness-And What to Do About It