Synopses & Reviews
'Get expert advice on the GRE revised General Test from the test makers themselves!
Get ready for the new test debuting in August 2011! The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test with CD-ROM comes straight from Educational Testing Service (ETS)--the people who make the test. Filled with vital test-taking information, sample questions, a full-length actual GRE exams on CD, and ETSs own preparation tips--this only official guide is the essential study resource you\'ll need for the exam.
- Complete coverage of all the brand-new test features and question types
- Authentic GRE questions and answers
- An actual GRE test on CD-ROM
- The test-makers\' own strategies for scoring high
Topics include: Introducing the GRE Revised General Test, GRE Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, GRE Quantitative Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning Practice, GRE Analytical Writing, GRE Math Review, Authentic GRE Practice Test'
The only guide to the GRE that comes straight from the test-makers!
If you're looking for the best, most trustworthy guide to the GRE®, you've found it! GRE: The Official Guide to the General Test with CD-ROM is the one and only GRE guide specially created by ETS--the people who actually make the test. Only ETS can give you real GRE questions for practice and and tell you the test-maker's own strategies for success. That's why this guide is your indispensable source for everything you need to know the GRE.
No other GRE guide gives you:
- Everything you need to know about the GRE, straight from the test-makers!
- Hundreds of authentic GRE questions--so you can study with the real thing
- Companion CD-ROM with a full-length GRE practice test
About the Author
Educational Testing Service (ETS) is a private, nonprofit organization devoted to educational measurement and research, primarily through testing. ETS develops and administers millions of achievement tests each year in the United States and 180 other countries. These include the TOEFL®, GRE®, Praxis®, and other standardized tests.
Table of Contents
1. Introducing the GRE Revised General Test 2. GRE Verbal Reasoning 3. Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions 4. GRE Quantitative Reasoning 5. Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions 6. GRE Analytical Writing 7. GRE Math Review 8. Authentic GRE Practice Test