Synopses & Reviews
The Official SAT Study Guide with DVD
is the only book that features official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. With 1,000 pages and more than 20 chapters, it has everything you need to prepare for the SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide with DVD will help students get ready for the SAT with:
• 10 official SAT practice tests, including 3 recently administered tests
• Detailed descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing sections of the SAT
• Targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
• Practice essay questions, along with sample essays and annotations
• Free online score reports
• Exclusive access to online answer explanations
• DVD including bonus practice test with answer explanations, math concepts review video, test day checklist & tips and virtual proctor helping students simulate the real test taking experience
About the Author
The College Board, a not-for-profit membership association, connects students to college success and opportunity through major programs and services in college admissions, guidance, assessment, financial aid, enrollment, and teaching and learning. Among its best-known programs are the SAT®, the PSAT/NMSQT®, and the Advanced Placement Program® (AP®). The College Board publishes the bestselling The Official SAT Study Guide™, the College Handbook, the Book of Majors, and other books that help students prepare for college, research their options, and succeed in higher education.