Synopses & Reviews
- What should I do if a friend is thinking about suicide?
- How do I say 'no' to drinking and drugs?
- How do I get through times of pain or suffering>?
- What is abuse and what can I do to stop it?
- Am I in a healthy or harmful dating relationship?
- Why is faith important in my life?
These are questions many teens struggle with every day. And sometimes they're not quite prepared or comfortable with revealing these concerns to the adults who care about them. This audiotape series can be their first step toward seeking information and help with these difficult issues. Each tape is a conversation between a teenager and a Boys Town professional who has worked extensively with youth. Make these tapes accessible to the adolescents in your school, youth group, or church and help teens find answers to their questions.