Synopses & Reviews
All The News Thats Fit to Reprint
Get ready for another year of award-winning journalism from The Onion, Americas Finest News Source. The Onion Ad Nauseam: Complete News Archives, Volume 14 collects every article that The Onion published between November 2001 and October 2002, including opinion pieces, horoscopes, and your favorite columns from all of the Onion regulars.
The Onion Ad Nauseam: Complete News Archives, Volume 14 is packed with material no longer available online or anywhere else. Look for a new volume every year.
- Congress Threatens to Leave D.C. Unless New Capitol Is Built
- Anti-Spam Legislation Opposed by Powerful Penis-Enlargement Lobby
- Bush Won't Stop Asking Cheney if We Can Invade Yet
- U.S. Protests Mexi-Canadian Overpass
- Orgy a Logistical Nightmare
- Bush Sends Troops to West Nile
- God Re-Floods Middle East
- Life Jackets Issued to All Americans for Some Reason
- Area Man Not Exactly Sure When to Take Down American Flags
Reaching thousands of readers per week with its print edition and web site, the nationally praised and side-splitting satire of "The Onion" is hilarious faux journalism at its finest. Organized chronologically, this book provides a snapshot of the year that was, as viewed through the skewed lens of "America's Finest News Source."
About the Author
The Onion is the worlds most popular humor publication. Its first book, Our Dumb Century, was a New York Times #1 bestseller and winner of the Thurber Prize for American Humor.