Synopses & Reviews
- With the emergence of the digital piano, this instrument is more popular than ever
- Lay-flat binding makes practicing easy
Lots of piano books offer either in-depth analysis or quick gimmicks that don't really teach music theory. But The Only Basic Piano Instruction Book You'll Ever Need is different. For students who want to learn the basics and dive right into playing, this book skips all the unnecessary trivia on the history of pianos and avoids lengthy digressions on classical and contemporary musicians. Instead, it focuses specifically on piano instruction and includes:
- The basic of musical terms, definitions, note-reading structure, and time and key signatures
- The foundations for chords and more complicated note constructs
- Exercises and sample pieces of music that range from playing simple notes to combining harmony and melody.
Perfect even for those starting from scratch, The Only Basic Piano Instruction Book You'll Ever Need makes learning to play a cinch.