Synopses & Reviews
Includes the first published detailed description of option exchange operations, the first published treatment using only elementary mathematics and the first step-by-step procedure for implementing the Black-Scholes formula in actual trading.
This exploration of options markets blends institutional practice with theoretical research.
This exploration of options markets blends institutional practice with theoretical research. Discusses theoretical models for the valuation of options and outlines trading strategies for puts and calls.
Table of Contents
2. Some Fundamental Aspects of Options.
3. The Structure of the Market for Puts and Calls.
4. General Arbitrage Relationships.
5. An Exact Options Pricing Formula.
6. How to Use the Black-Scholes Formula.
7. Generalization and Applications.
8. Innovations in Options Markets.