Synopses & Reviews
The main content of each chapter includes figures, tables, tips, and other content in the same format as other exam guides and features multiple choice questions modeled after the OCP exam questions and answers along with explanations. CD contains electronic, fully searchable version hyperlinked to more than 300 practice exam questions.
Get certified with official exam prep material from Oracle Press.
The new Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Database Operator (DOB) designation is proof of your ability to successfully perform operational and administrative tasks on an Oracle database. Oracle DBOs provide valuable support to Database Administrators (DBAs) in the everyday management of the database.
Certify your skills and demonstrate your expertise by earning your OCP DBO credential--with help from this Oracle-authorized exam guide. The book provides full coverage of the Oracle DBO certification exams, including complete details on Oracle8i.
Featuring a logical methodology designed to reinforce your learning experience, this guide offers the following study aids:
- Tips, examples, and exercises to help you remember key concepts
- Two-minute drills--quick and concise checklists that summarize a chapter's main points
- Perfect for last-minute review
- Chapter self-tests--chapter specific questions similar to those found on the exam with detailed answers to each question
- Comprehensive coverage of Oracle-designated exam objectives, including Oracle database configuration, database software installation, data loading, SQL and DDL, backups, Oracle8i, and much more
- Interactive exam on CD that enables you to hotlink directly to the relevant part of the electronic book
Make a smart career move and begin enjoying all the rewards of OCP DBO certification. This officially endorsed study guide offers a complete preparation system geared to help you pass your exams with flying colors!