Synopses & Reviews
The first and only guide to offer best practices for planning, designing, configuring, and maintaining an Oracle CRM On Demand deployment.
This Oracle Press guide explains in detail how to successfully implement Oracle's flagship Software as a Service (SaaS) application. Written by the original CRM On Demand consulting team, the book shares best practices for planning a deployment, and offers real-world examples for designing, configuring, and maintaining Oracle CRM On Demand to meet your organizations evolving sales, marketing, and service needs.
Oracle CRM On Demand Deployment Guide features
- Undocumented best practices, winning designs, and hard-won lessons collected from hundreds of CRM On Demand projects
- All content written by the original Oracle CRM On Demand consulting team
- Invaluable information for a CRM project team
Authoritative coverage from Oracle Press:
Software-as-Service – Why is It Different and What does It Mean for You; Overview of CRM On Demand; Getting the Most from the CRM On Demand Service; Planning your CRM On Demand Implementation; Designing CRM On Demand; CRM On Demand - Sample Design Solutions; Best Practices for Configuring CRM On Demand; Web Services Integration to CRM On Demand; Ongoing Maintenance and Administration; Sample Plans and Templates
Master Oracle CRM On Demand
Foster long-term customer relationships and accelerate productivity using the proven strategies and best practices in this Oracle Press guide. Oracle CRM On Demand Deployment Guide shows how to set up, customize, and manage a dynamic software-as-a-service solution across your enterprise. Develop implementation plans, maximize user adoption, build applets and portals, integrate Web 2.0 features, and use analytics dashboards. The latest design, tuning, and data security techniques are also covered in this practical resource.
- Establish business objectives, project requirements, and key success metrics
- Staff an implementation team and develop effective rollout plans
- Configure, deploy, and administer Oracle CRM On Demand
- Manage users and restrict access using roles and privileges
- Customize sales, marketing, and service processes with the object model
- Embed external content and URLs using the web services API
- Distribute real-time BI using dashboards and advanced reporting tools
- Incorporate web tabs, mashups, Google services, and RSS feeds
- Use workflow to automate business process management
About the Author
is vice president of Oracle CRM On Demand Demand Product Marketing, where he provides advanced product support to the services largest customers. He has been involved with CRM On Demand since its launch in 2003. As vice president of Customer Services, Jeff ran the CRM On Demand consulting organization which deployed over 400 companies around the globe.
Tim Koehler joined the Oracle CRM On Demand professional services team in February 2006, following the acquisition of Siebel Systems, where Tim led the Business Consulting team in Siebel University. He is a director in the Quality of Service team in Product Marketing.
Louis Peters served as director of professional services for CRM On Demand from its launch in 2003 until mid-2008. He is a principal product manager, providing advanced support to Oracle's largest CRM On Demand customers and partners.