Synopses & Reviews
Maximize the Capabilities of Oracle Self-Service Applications
Get complete coverage of Oracle E-Business Suite's self-service modules, including Oracle iProcurement, Oracle Internet Expenses, Oracle iSupplier Portal, and Oracle iReceivables, inside this Oracle Press guide. Oracle Self-Service Applications discusses the features of each module and how they benefit organizational workflow, and reviews common implementation considerations that apply to all the applications. The book also provides detailed configuration instructions explaining each screen and field. Learn how to set up and use:
- Oracle iProcurement for automating both the requesting and approval of requisitions
- Oracle Internet Expenses for streamlining the entry, approval, and auditing of expense reports, including credit card processing
- Oracle iSupplier Portal to allow secure supplier collaboration
- Oracle iReceivables to enable customers and employees to review account information online
- The order management portal for granting inquiry-only viewing and tracking of orders and delivery status
- Oracle Bill Presentment Architecture for customizing invoices
- Oracle Approvals Management to accommodate complex rules for approving transactions
- Oracle Application Framework to customize both the options and usability of the self-service applications
The Only Oracle Press Guide to Oracle Self Service Applications
Oracle Self Service Applications offers complete coverage of Oracle E-Business Suite Self Service modules, including iProcurement, iSupplier, iExpense, and iReceivables. This book approaches the topic in the following way: 1.) Business considerations for implementation or upgrade, 2.) detailed setup flows and directions explaining each field and the order the setups are required for specific functionality, and 3.) detailed instructions for each screen and field with flows of how to complete each process.
Oracle Self Service Applications
- Is the only book available to fill the need for detailed and practical implementation considerations, application setup, and processing instructions for the Self Service modules in Oracle E-Business Suite
- Covers the latest version of the softwareR12
- Features clear illustrations that walk you through step-by-step set up
This Oracle Press guide covers:
Role of Self Service Modules in an Organization; Implementation Considerations; iProcurement Setup; Using iProcurement; iProcurement Processing; iSupplier Setups; iSupplier Processing; iExpense Setups; iExpense Processing; iReceivables Setups; iReceivables Processing
"Get complete coverage of Oracle E-Business Suite's Self-Service modules, including Oracle iProcurement, Oracle Internet Expenses, Oracle iSupplier Portal, and Oracle iReceivables, inside this Oracle Press guide. Oracle Self-Service Applications discusses the features of each module and how they benefit organizational workflow, and reviews common implementation considerations that apply to all the modules. The book also provides detailed configuration instructions explaining each screen and field"--
About the Author
Melanie Anjele Cameron has 15 years of experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, beginning on R9. She has been the chairperson for the AZOAUG, the Phoenix-area Oracle applications user group, for the past seven years and is a frequent speaker at regional and national user group events. Melanie is the author of Oracle General Ledger Guide and Oracle Procure-to-Pay Guide, both by Oracle Press (McGraw-Hill 2009).
Table of Contents
Role of Self Service Modules in an Organization; Chapter 2.
Implementation Considerations; Chapter 3.
iProcurement Setup; Chapter 4.
Using iProcurement; Chapter 5.
iProcurement Processing; Chapter 6.
iSupplier Setups; Chapter 7.
iSupplier Processing; Chapter 8.
iExpense Setups; Chapter 9.
iExpense Processing; Chapter 10.
iReceivables Setups; Chapter 11.