Synopses & Reviews
From the bestselling author of "Life on the Other Side" comes the follow up companion--"The Other Side and Back." Browne continues her advice and guidance into worlds readers have not yet seen.
"Psychic, medium, clairvoyant, channel--these are all words to describe Sylvia Browne's unique powers. I've personally witnessed her bring closure to distraught families, help the police close cases, and open people's hearts to help them see the good within themselves."--Montel Williams
"The Other Side and Back is the most grounded and authentic 'entry to the other side' that I have ever read. You know immediately upon reading the first few pages that Sylvia Browne is more than a psychic--she is a master at conveying the truth that exists in the fourth dimension." --Caroline Myss, Ph.D., author of Anatomy of the Spirit
World-famous psychic and New York Times bestselling author Sylvia Browne takes readers on an unprecedented and comprehensive "tour" of the afterlife--a world-changing revelation that has helped millions live for today, tomorrow, and forever...
* how spirit guides and angels "talk" to us daily
* the truth about ghosts and hauntings
* solving "unsolvable" missing persons cases
* how psychic energy can keep people healthy and improve relationships
* why we shouldn't fear aging and death
* must-read predictions for the new millennium
* and more