Synopses & Reviews
- Insights and ideas for the cook, as well as smart tips for the builder.
- Imaginative and detailed plans for outdoor kitchens in a variety of locations.
- Addresses both form and function to help homeowners assess their needs for cooking and storage space.
- Color photos provide inspiration on how to apply designs to any setting.
- Special section provides all-time favorite grilling recipes and tips for outdoor cooking from the Better Homes and Gardens experts.
Facts & Trends- Americans are spending more time at home, expanding their outdoor living space to relax and entertain- Interest in outdoor cooking has hit an all-time high- Consumers trust the Better Homes and Gardens brand for expertise in both home improvement and cooking
Imaginative outdoor kitchen plans for a variety of locations.
Addresses form and function to assess what's needed for structure and food prep.
Recipe favorites for grilling and outdoor cooking tips.
About the Author
For more than 75 years the Better Homes and Gardens
brand has been one of America
’s most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating and crafting. Through refreshing ideas, clear directions and beautiful photographs, the brand has inspired millions of Americans, with more than 38 million books sold since 1930, including the New Cook Book, New Garden Book,
and New Decorating Book
—all cornerstone titles in their categories. Today, the Better Homes and Gardens brand encompasses books, magazines, television, radio and online media. The greater BH&G family includes partner brands such as Family Circle, American Patchwork and Quilting, Country Garden
, and Diabetic Living, all of which publish under the BH&G imprint.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Assessing Your Needs.
Chapter 2. Planning Your Kitchen.
Chapter 3. Design Gallery.
Chapter 4. Kitchens You Can Build.
Chapter 5. Construction basics.
Chapter 6. Enjoying Your Kitchen.