Synopses & Reviews
With an 80% hand-held device market-share, the Palm Organizer is the platform of choice for Mobile Internet application developers. The latest generation of devices (Palm VII and above) are engineered to support direct browsing of Internet sites through Palm Query Applications (PQAs), which can only be developed with Web Clipping. 1. Find step-by-step instructions for creating your first Web clipping application.
2. Build WCAs Using HTML. Learn about the HTML 3.2 subset that Web clipping supports.
3. Use Images in Web Clipping. See how to make use of images to enhance your Web clipping applications.
4. Interact with Forms. See how to capture user input on the device for delivery to and processing by server-based scripts.
5. Optimize WCAs for the Palm. See how you can make your Web content look great on Palm handhelds.
6. Debug Web Clipping Applications. Learn the skills you need write error free applications.
7. Identify Users and Sessions. Get explanation of how you can maintain state within applications.
8. Locate Mobile Users. See how to create location-based services for handheld Web applications.Includes Syngress Wallet CD