Synopses & Reviews
A unique, simplified, commonsense approach to rules for effective group leadership.
This practical manual:
- is based on the latest Robert's "Rules of Order," neither changing nor superseding standard procedure;
- enables anyone to use Robert's "Rules" without memorizing the rules;
- features the unique "split-page" Finder Index for in-meeting use to locate specific rules;
- includes easy-reference question-and-answer charts answering the eight basic aspects of every motion;
- gives sound advice on chairmanship, classification and precedence of motions, amendment, proper phraseology, adjournment procedure, questions of privilege, points of order, appeals, parliamentary strategy, recording the minutes;
- contains all rules in common use governing the discussion and action of groups;
- is indispensable for clubs, unions, fraternal orders, conventions, conferences, and all meetings and organizations where orderly progress of business calls for the use of parliamentary procedure.