Synopses & Reviews
As a businessperson, you know that the online market presents a vast, largely untapped opportunity. But how do you go about making the most of that opportunity?
Whether you're one of the many merchants already using PayPal--or thinking about becoming one--this book will show you how PayPal can help integrate services like credit card payments, subscription billing, online invoicing, and more to help grow your business and improve the bottom line.
Both casual sellers and established business owners will learn how to use PayPal to:
- Assist customers--from accepting credit cards to allowing bank payments
- Manage money--from getting paid to helping you avoid fraud
- Apply reports--from assessing inventory to tracking profits
- Maximize growth--from expanding marketing to increasing sales
PayPal has the tools and this book shares the skills you need to learn, apply, and grow your business.
PayPal’s many merchant account holders—thousands of them online and growing fast—include individual sellers as well as large businesses. And they can all use various PayPal accounts to integrate services like Email Payments, Express Checkout, International Sales, and more to grow their business and improve the bottom line. This book helps both casual sellers and established business owners partner with PayPal to:
- Assist customers—from offering products to providing solutions
- Manage money—from getting paid to avoiding fraud
- Apply reports—from assessing inventory to tracking profits
- Maximize growth—from expanding marketing to increasing sales
PayPal has the tools and this book shares the skills for merchants to learn, apply, and grow their business.
About the Author
Michael Miller is a Minneapolis-based best-selling author who has written numerous books about computer and technology topics, including computer hardware and software, Facebook, and eBay. In addition, he writes business books about marketing and related topics, and contributes articles to a variety of websites and publications.