Synopses & Reviews
The latest AAP clinical practice guidelines and policies at your fingertips!
Updated and expanded for 2013 including:
- New Sleep Apnea clinical practice guideline.
- Full text of more than 60 new or revised AAP policies
- CD-ROM includes the full text of more than 400 AAP clinical practice guidelines, policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports.
- More than 30 clinical practice guidelines including new Sleep Apnea guideline, as well as ADHD, bronchiolitis, dysplasia of the hip, gastroenteritis, otitis media, urinary tract infection, and more.
- 2013 immunization schedule.
Keep up with current practice guidelines and policies with the latest, most up-to-date edition of this clinical reference classic. This evidence-based decision-making tool for managing common pediatric conditions has been revised and updated for 2013, with the latest clinical practice guidelines for more than 30 conditions, plus every AAP policy statement, clinical report, and technical report through December 2012.