Synopses & Reviews
In The Petit Appetit Cookbook, mother and professional cook Lisa Barnes offers a healthy all-organic alternative to commercially processed, preservative-filled foods to help create delicious menus, nurture adventurous palates, and begin a lifetime of positive eating habits for children.
- 150+ easy, fast, child-tested recipes for ages 4 months to 4 years
- Mealtime solutions for even the most finicky eaters
- Nutritional information for each recipe
- Time-saving cooking techniques
- The right age- and stage-appropriate food choices
- How and when to introduce solids to baby's diet
- Adapting family recipes for young children
- Recognizing signs of food allergies and intolerances
Over 150 delicious organic recipes to nourish babies and toddlers--body, palate, and soul.
Barnes, a mother and professional cook, offers more than 150 recipes for healthy, all-organic alternatives to commercially processed, preservative-filled foods to help create delicious menus to nourish babies and toddlers--body, palate, and soul.
Included in "The Bon Appetit Cookbook" are over 150 delicious organic recipesto nourish babies and toddlers--body, palate, and soul.
More than 150 recipes for healthy, all-organic foods for children ages 4 months to 4 years are provided, each featuring nutritional information and timesaving cooking techniques. Also included are tips for finicky eaters and information on food allergies and intolerance.
About the Author
Lisa Barnes is the founder of Petit Appetit, a cooking service devoted to infants and toddlers. She is a member of the American Personal Chef Association and a Certified Safe Food Handler. She teaches in-home private cooking classes throughout Northern California.