Synopses & Reviews
Easy-to-make and scrumptious cookie and bar recipes-from America's most-trusted name in baking
If you'd like cookie recipes that are simple and fun, Pillsbury Best Cookies Cookbook is the book for you! No dessert or snack is more universally adored than cookies, and no one knows cookies better than Pillsbury. Now it's easier than ever to cherish the joys of homemade cookies anytime with this collection. From American classics to holiday treats, these recipes are reliable and rewarding to make, accompanied by more than 50 color photos and lots of new ideas.
- Time-tested favorites like Snickerdoodles and Cheesecake Brownies, new twists like Strawberry-Almond Crumble Bars and holiday treats like Easy Santa Cookies and Halloween Chocolate Pretzels
- A chapter of winning recipes from the Pillsbury Bake-Off contest
- Helpful tips and tricks for foolproof cookie baking-every time
- Icons tagging "easy" recipes that start with refrigerated cookie dough or brownie mix-the perfect kick-start in the kitchen. Delicious recipes for Drop Cookies, Hand-Formed Cookies, Refrigerator Cookies, Rolled Cookies, Bars and Brownies, Holiday Cookies, and, of course, Bake-Off Favorites
- Special features offering smart ideas, like how to turn common kitchen objects into cookie cutters, or how to make sandwich cookies from pantry items like peanut butter Easy-to-read sidebars with information about ingredient substitutions, storage tips, and how to make your cookies extra special
- Helpful tips and variations, prep and cook times, nutrition and high altitude information-all the details to guarantee cookie-making success
Every recipe is tested in the Pillsbury kitchens, to ensure cookies will come out right the first time, whether you're baking after school snacks or decorating wonderful holiday treats. So, fill up the cookie jar and pass the dessert tray plate with the handpicked favorites from this wonderful recipe collection, only from Pillsbury, America's most-trusted name in baking.
The third title in the successful Pillsbury cookbook series features 175 of Pillsbury's best-ever recipes for cookies, bars, and brownies. Each recipe is accompanied by helpful sidebars such as Kitchen Tips, Make It Special, Recipe Variations, and Ingredient Information, and by bullets denoting recipes as Editor's Favorites or Quick Bets. 60 color photos.
Cherish baking cookies with family and friends--for the holidays or any time--with 135 of Pillsbury's best recipes for cookie-jar favorites, holiday treats and more, with 50 full-page photos and lots of new ideas.
Only Pillsbury could assemble this collection of easy and delicious treats, which include a whole chapter of Bake-Off recipes. There are time-tested favorites like Snickerdoodles and Cheesecake Brownies and new twists like My Chai Cookies and Strawberry-Almond Crumble Bars. Turn to the holiday chapter for festive ideas like Halloween Chocolate Pretzels, Easy Santa Cookies and Chocolate-Dipped Heart Cookies--perfect for a special valentine.
Throughout, recipes flagged easy use refrigerated cookie dough, for when you want some extra help in the kitchen. And special features show clever ideas like using glasses or other kitchen objects as cookie cutters, or making sandwich cookies from common fillings like peanut butter and marshmallow fluff . There's also: Nutrition information (including exchanges and carbohydrate choices) and high-altitude baking information for every recipe. 50 full-page color photos. Helpful tips for 70% of recipes and flavor variations for 20%. A lay-flat concealed wiro binding so it's easy to consult the recipe while your hands are full. Chapters include Family Favorite Cookies, Bake-Off(R) Winner Cookies and Bars, Holiday Cookies and Bars, Brownies and Bars, and Any Occasion Cookies.
Pillsbury Best Cookies Cookbook
Over 200 oven-fresh treats to enjoy and share
Home-Baked Cookies Made Easy and Fun
If you like cookies that are simple, incredibly delicious and really fun to make, then you?ve come to the right place. Here are over 200 of Pillsbury?s best-ever recipes for cookies, bars and brownies, perfect for everyday treats, holiday gifts, kids? parties or any occasion.
From irresistible American classics like Snickerdoodles and Cheesecake Brownies to holiday goodies like Easy Santa Cookies and Halloween Chocolate Pretzels, these recipes are very easy and rewarding to make. Add in great ideas for decorating, foolproof advice on ingredient substitution, storage tips and hints on how to make your cookies extra special, and baking cookies has never been more delightful.
Open The Book And Find:
Over 200 unbeatable cookies and bars
A special chapter of Pillsbury Bake-Off?prizewinning cookies
More than 50 tempting full-color photos
An ?easy? icon identifying recipes that use refrigerated cookie dough or brownie mix?the perfect kick-start in the kitchen
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Family Favorite Cookies.
Chapter 2: Bake-Off® Winners.
Chapter 3: Holiday Cookies and Bars.
Chapter 4: Brownies and Bars.
Chapter 5: Any Ocasion Cookies.
Helpful Nutrition and Cooking Information.
Metric Conversion Guide.