Synopses & Reviews
In celebration of our 15th anniversary, the new issue of Plazm
is out! Clocking in at 146 pages, perfect bound, with full color throughout, this is the largest issue to date. Some highlights:
- Milton Glaser cover
- Patrick Long's drawing series Cop Love. Finally published in spite of police protests.
- Dave Thomas, the legend behind Pere Ubu, on the influence of the amazing Ghoulardi
- Julia Bryan-Wilson interviews Steven Kurtz on bioterrorism, art and the Patriot Act.
- Gus van Sant in conversation with Matthew Stadler
- getting lucky with Peaches
- three amazing drawings by Raymond Pettibon
- Iran's leading graphic designer Reza Abedini
- new drawings by Kristan Kennedy
- poster and packaging art by E*Rock