Synopses & Reviews
Enjoy the best Happy Hours!
Now in it's 8th edition, The Happy Hour Guidebook is bigger and better than ever!
- OBJECTIVE RATING SYSTEM -- More than 500 restaurants and bars are reviewed and compared
- AREA MAPS -- Easy-to-read maps guide you in each neighborhood (with 7:00pm ending times highlighted)
- THE BEST DEALS -- Save money with discounts at Happy Hour at Portland's best restaurants
- NEW WINE SECTION -- Urban Wineries, Wine bars, and Tasting Rooms
- COUPONS -- Recoup book cost!
With all the choices in town, it's hard to figure out where to go. Fast-find information saves you time and money, so you pick that perfect place!
What fans have to say about the book:
"Your book is wonderful! Saves me HOURS of looking online!!!!! THANK YOU!"
"I LOVE the Happy Hour Guide Book because my husband a I (and a few of our close friends) have created many special moments and memories that we would not have done otherwise. This book is like our little bible, we don't leave home without it!"
"I love the guidebook...it helps my husband and I try out new places. We have been trying a new place every Wednesday and writing our own review in our book."
"I love this book because it is with out a doubt the most helpful guide to find exactly the right hh for any occasion. I've discovered all my favorite spots from this book!
"Your guidebook was the best present ever. I love my Happy Hour Book!! Thank you."
About the Author
Cindy Anderson loves Happy Hours! She has single-fistedly visited more than 800 different restaurants and bars in the Portland area. She reviews as a knowledgeable, trusted and impartial source, and checkpoint scores are based on an objective rating system.