Synopses & Reviews
Get beyond the basics with PowerPoint 2007
Take your PowerPoint skills to the next level with help from this highly visual, easy-to-follow guide. PowerPoint 2007 Graphics and Animation Made Easy shows you how to enhance your presentations with everything from bullets and tables to dynamic slides that come to life on the screen. You'll learn to use the latest tools and techniques such as WordArt, SmartArt, charts, audio, and motion graphics. Discover how easy it is to build professional presentations with rich images, special effects, and high-impact animations that will capture your audience's attention every time you present.
- Design unique layouts customized for your needs
- Create memorable photo albums with captions, textures, and themes
- Add and manipulate clip art
- Display data in graphically rich tables and charts
- Enhance text with fills, outlines, and artistic effects using WordArt
- Highlight important points, people, and objects with shapes
- Transform content into dynamic graphics using SmartArt
- Add punch to your presentations with movies and sound
- Create custom animations and impressive special effects
- Import Excel content quickly and easily into PowerPoint slides
About the Author
is a PowerPoint expert and has been a communications consultant to IBM, Lenovo International, and State Farm Insurance. She is the author of ten books, including CNET Do-It-Yourself Digital Home Office Projects.
Michelle I. Zavala is a marketing writer and communications consultant who has worked with IBM, ATandamp;T, and Hewlett-Packard. She is a contributor to the Brilliant Microsoft Office 2007 Pocketbook series and has written online learning courses for marketing and technology topics.