Synopses & Reviews
365 FUN, CREATIVE ACTIVITIES TO STIMULATE YOUR PRESCHOOLER EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR
This book contains 365 activities (one for each day of the year) for three- to six-year-olds using things found around the home. It shows parents and day-care providers how to:
- Save money by making your own paints, playdough, craft clays, glue, paste, and other arts and crafts supplies.
- Prevent boredom during even the longest stretches of indoor weather with ideas for indoor play, kitchen activities, and arts and crafts projects.
- Stimulate a child's natural curiosity with fun reading, math, and science activities.
- Encourage a child's physical, mental, and emotional growth with ideas for music, dance, drama, and outdoor play.
- Celebrate holidays and other occasions with special projects and activities.
- Keep children occupied during long trips or cross-town errands.
The Preschooler's Busy Book is written with warmth and sprinkled with humor and insight. It should be required reading for anyone raising or teaching preschool-age children.
This book contains 365 activities (one for each day of the year) for 3- to 6-year-olds, using things found around the home. It shows parents and day-care providers how to prevent boredom and keep preschoolers occupied.
Prevent boredom during even the longest stretches of bad weather with ideas for indoor play, kitchen activities, and arts-and-crafts projects. Illustrations.
About the Author
Trish Kuffner lives with her husband and five children just outside of Vancouver, British Columbia. She is the author of The Toddler's Busy Book, The Preschooler's Busy Book, The Arts & Crafts Busy Book, and The Wiggle & Giggle Busy Book.