Synopses & Reviews
Every element of the casebook is tailored for classroom success and true student understanding:
- problems focus on realistic practice issues
- materials give students a solid understanding of how the Federal Rules of Evidence apply in the real world
- supplementation with the current version of the Federal Rules of Evidence, proposed-but-not-enacted rules, and other selected material (including the California Rules of Evidence) ensures timely coverage of developments
- comprehensive Teacher's Manual provides helpful suggestions for adapting the book to any classWhat's in the Third Edition?
- an accompanying website that can be accessed by professors, students and practitioners
- co-author Peter L. Murray of Harvard Law School adds his distinctive voice to the text
- reorganized chapters on character Evidence, witnesses, and credibility
- explanatory and transitional text
In its Third Edition, this problem-based casebook achieves a new standard of efficiency and effectiveness. Organized around the Federal Rules of Evidence for the widest possible application, "Problems, Cases, and Materials on Evidence", Third Edition, reflects its authors' expertise as scholars and as teachers.