v. 2: Addison Wesley series on organization development Includes bibliographies.
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW. 1. Managers and Consultants as Helpers.
2. What Is Process Consultation?
3. What Is “Process”?
II. SIMPLIFYING MODELS OF HUMAN PROCESSES. 4. Intrapsychic Processes-ORJI.
5. Cultural Rules of Interaction.
6. Initiating and Managing Change.
III. THE CONSULTING PROCESS IN ACTION. 7. Who Is the Client?
8. Intervention Strategy.
9. Intervention Tactics and Style.
10. Toward a Typology of Intervention.
11. Emerging Issues in Process Consultation.