Synopses & Reviews
CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
Whether you're new to the science of behavior and mental processes or just brushing up on a favorite old subject, CliffsQuickReview Psychology can help. This guide helps you understand the human brain. Inside, you'll find out about
- The history of psychology
- Research methods
- Developmental psychology
- Biological bases of behavior
CliffsQuickReview Psychology is an invaluable reference for those who want to understand complex psychological processes, including environmental factors, processing thoughts, and memory. Here are just a few of more things you'll learn about:
- Behavior modification
- Nature and nurture
- Abnormal psychology
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
A comprehensive review guide to help you refresh your study. This guide is particularly useful for midterms and final exams, condensing a semester's worth of information into one concise volume.
Cliffs Quick Reviews are Produced by The People Who Know Student Needs and Respond to Them. This logically presented, easy-to-grasp review gives you the reference you want to effectively organize your introductory-level course work. Each Review Gives You
- a concise but comprehensive source of ready information on the fundamentals of the subject
- clearly arranged and accessible basic course notes in manageable units and straightforward language
- practical help in checking your understanding of material presented in your classes
- the expertise of an accomplished teacher as your private tutor
- an excellent way to review core concepts before quizzes, midterms, and finals
Table of Contents
Research Methods in Psychology.
Biological Bases of Behavior.
Stress and Health.
Developmental Psychology: Infancy and Childhood.
Developmental Psychology: Adolescence and Adulthood.
Cognition and Language.
Measurement and Statistical Procedures.