Synopses & Reviews
Educate yourself about prostate cancer
What are your risk factors for prostate cancer? Can you prevent it? How is prostate cancer treated? What should you ask your doctor? QuickFACTS Prostate Cancer is both a comprehensive and a quick read, with highlighted cover tabs for quick reference of specific topics.
QuickFACTS Prostate Cancer:
- Covers everything from risk factors to living well after cancer treatment
- Provides critical questions to ask your healthcare team
- Educates and empowers you right from the start
- Completely updated with the latest patient treatment guidelines
- Includes a prostate cancer dictionary
About the Author
American Cancer Society is a trusted provider of unbiased general information and personalized cancer-related health information and guidance. Its goals emphasize prevention, early detection, and screening; comprehensive treatment information that can help patients make informed decisions; practical answers to patients' questions about work, insurance, money, and planning for the future; and strategies for coping with the physical symptoms and emotional effects of cancer.