Synopses & Reviews
A complete pocket dictionary of American Sign Language
Over 4,500 fully illustrated, up-to-date signs
From basic hand shapes to fully illustrated and described signs, Random House Websters Concise American Sign Language Dictionary offers a comprehensive and up-to-date treasury of signs. Whether you are a novice seeking “survival signs” for basic communication or an experienced user fluent in ASL and looking to enlarge your vocabulary, you cannot find a more complete, easy-to-use sign language dictionary.
This authoritative reference includes:
• Over 4,500 signs — more than other ASL pocket dictionaries
• Detailed full-torso illustrations
• Precise, easy-to-follow instructions for performing each sign
• Signs for new and technical terms
• Hints for remembering signs
• And much more
From basic hand shapes to fully illustrated and described signs, this dictionary offers a comprehensive and up-to-date treasury of signs. Featuring 4,500 signs in an easy-to-use format, this dictionary is ideal for both novices and experienced signers.